Auto Body Painting Salaries in Surrey
Why it pays to pursue training for automotive painting auto body
The pay structure for a Refinishing Prep and Auto Body Technician leaves plenty of room for earning growth. That’s because many auto shops charge a flat rate system, but you are paid a fixed rate even if you complete the job in less time than was budgeted.
On average, Collision Repair Technicians make between $40,000 and $56,000 per year. Better still, The New Car Dealer Association of BC says custom paint and auto body modifications is one of the fastest growing areas of labour hours in the automotive sector. You will also be impressed by the latest information from Statistics Canada, which shows 96% of those employed in automotive painting auto body work are experiencing earnings growth and working full time.
To learn more about the benefits of training for automotive painting & auto body, read our web pages the following pages:
- Why it pays to pursue training for automotive painting auto body?
- What can I expect from Auto Body Paints Careers in Vancouver?
- Why is ATC the right Auto Body and Paint School for you?
- Auto body repair painting offers many exciting career paths
- Many doors open when you learn how to paint a car
- Auto Body Certification with ATC as your Auto Body Repair School