Learn How To Paint A Car Professionally
When you learn how to paint a car at Automotive Training Centre, you get the hands-on training required to make a successful entry into the auto industry.
What to expect when you learn how to paint a car
- Introduction to the Automotive Industry and shop safety
- Automotive detailing
- Automotive refinishing prep tools and shop procedures
- Surface preparation
- Small dent repair
- Plastic parts refinishing
- Masking procedures
- Introduction to refinishing procedures
- Tools and equipment
- Welding technology
- Sheet metal repair
- Vehicle construction technology
- Plastic repair technology
To learn more about how to paint a car, read our web pages the following pages:
- Why it pays to pursue training for automotive painting auto body?
- What can I expect from Auto Body Paints Careers in Vancouver?
- Why is ATC the right Auto Body and Paint School for you?
- Auto body repair painting offers many exciting career paths
- Many doors open when you learn how to paint a car
- Auto Body Certification with ATC as your Auto Body Repair School