Distance Auto Body Collision Technology & Estimating
ATC’s distance learning program makes it quick and easy to become an Automotive Collision Estimator. This program includes ATC’s complete Collision Estimating program of text, online web based learning, online testing, and professional instructor support. Put simply, with ATC’s estimating courses online you will learn everything you need to know to get on the same career path followed by many of the top professional estimators in the insurance and auto body industry.
Auto Body Collision Estimating Online Course
On graduation, you will know how to complete both written and computer- based estimates, including labor, repair, and paint times. In addition, you will receive a professional collision estimator certificate recognized throughout the auto body industry
You also need to know that that collision estimating has good career potential for two reasons:
- Growing demand throughout North America for experienced collision estimators
- An increasing number of existing collision estimators are expected to retire
Key elements of ATC’s estimating courses online
- Identification of vehicle body construction
- Identification of vehicle body damage
- Content of a proper collision estimate
- How to write a collision estimate
- Several estimate examples
- Preparing professional estimates
- Use of industry software to produce computer estimates
To learn more about automotive online training, read our web pages on:
Why wait? Request your Free Automotive Online Training Info KitToday! Your inquiry will be processed quickly! For more information on our online training courses you can visit our Automotive Online Training Campus.
Register Today! Download the Enrollment Form for our Online Automotive Training Programs.