ATC’s Electrical Advanced Course provides students with in-depth insight into the world of automotive electronics, as well as sharpens their understanding of key concepts and important systems.
This course is designed to introduce students to electrical and electronic systems in a flexible online format. You can set your own schedule and complete coursework at your own pace over the course of a year.
Through an interactive e-learning platform, students will be prepared for the workplace through comprehensive theory and hands-on training. You will investigate electrical circuits, gain insight into common electrical components, as well as learn the proper use of electrical testers. With extensive email support, ATC’s instructor-led online course will help you build a solid foundation for your future automotive career.
Electrical Fundamentals Online Course outline:
- Basics of electrical systems
- Introduction to circuit components (resistor, relay, coil, capacitor, diode)
- Understanding series and parallel circuits (Ohm’s Law & Watt’s Law)
- How to use a multimeter & current clamp
- Batteries 101: theory, diagnosis, and service
Ready to kickstart your career?
Request your Free Automotive Online Training Info Kit today and get started!