Auto Body Paint Careers
Auto Body Repair and Paint Courses are a Strong Career Choice
The Automotive Industry remains one of the most important in North America, despite the restructuring that has captured so much attention. There continues to be mass competition, significant advances in technology, including many “green initiatives”, and ongoing demand to repair and service the some 500 million cars that are already on the road. This all adds up to one conclusion: it still pays to pursue any one of three available auto body and paint careers — Refinishing Prep Technician, Auto Body Technician or Automotive Painter.
Need more proof that the future looks bright for individuals with a skilled trade designation? According to British Columbia Labour Force Statistics, close to 50% of new jobs created in British Columbia will require a skilled trade designation or a college diploma.
To learn more about the benefits of auto body and paint careers, read our web pages the following pages:
- Why it pays to pursue training for automotive painting auto body?
- What can I expect from Auto Body Paints Careers in Vancouver?
- Why is ATC the right Auto Body and Paint School for you?
- Auto body repair painting offers many exciting career paths
- Many doors open when you learn how to paint a car
- Auto Body Certification with ATC as your Auto Body Repair School