CFC Regulation Air Conditioning
CFC’s Regulation Air Conditioning (1 Day Course – 8 hrs.each day). This Course is recognized as an ICBC c.a.r. shop upgrading course for technicians who service automotive air conditioning systems.
Learn more about CFC Regulation Air Conditioning certification Vancouver
- Environmentally correct equipment design
- The proper handling of CFC/HCFC/HFC
- Environmental awareness of ozone depleting substances
- This is the first course on the Air Conditioning series and is required for working on the automotive air conditioning system
- This is a government program
- The student will learn the regulation and how to handle the Freon from A/C system
- This certificate is required to purchase Freon (start an A/C business)
- The student will receive a government certificate with BC registrations number
- This certificate is valid in all provinces
- This certificate is valid for life
The apprenticeship program mandates to take this course on the Second Year; why not take the course now and improve your employable assets?
You will learn how to comply with provincial regulations covering refrigeration and air conditioning systems, which are based on Environment Canada’s “Code of Practice for Reducing CFC Emissions in Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Systems“.
This course is suitable for all automotive, RV, residential, commercial and industrial applications. The training is recognized as an ICBC C.A.R. shop upgrading course, and leads to a certificate issued by The Heating, Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Institute of Canada (HRAI). The certificate is valid in all provinces and does not expire.
Certification is required to purchase Freon or to operate an A/C business.
The training takes seven hours and is offered on Saturdays (8:00 AM – 4:00 PM). See below for course schedules.
Campus: Surrey, BC
Program Prerequisites: The applicant must be 19 years old or be a high school graduate.
This course is a mandatory requirement of the Apprenticeship program (second year).
To learn more about ozone depletion CFC training in Vancouver, read the following pages:
- Automotive Certification Courses Vancouver
- Hybrid Technology Training in Vancouver
- Air Conditioning and Retrofit
- CFC Regulation Air Conditioning
**This program does NOT require approval by the Private Training Institutions Branch (PTIB) of the Ministry of Advanced Education on, skills and training. As such, PTIB did not review this program.