Admissions Policies for Automotive Training
The Admissions Department is the best source of information for the Automotive Training Centre. Speak with an Admission Representative to learn more about the programs that interest you.
Receive advice from our professional Admissions Representatives. With so many programs to choose from, finding a program that best suits your desired career can be a little overwhelming. Here at the Automotive Training centre we provide expert guidance to help you make these life changing decisions. Your Admissions Representative will discuss your career goals and aspirations and provide their recommendations about the program options available to you.
The Admissions Representative will give you a complete Career Assessment, which will measure the essential skills and abilities needed to successfully complete our programs.
By meeting with our Admissions Representatives, you will get a chance to learn more about the school by touring the campus and talking to instructors and students. This will also give you a sense of what the school and programs are all about.
Admissions Requirement Checklist
- Prospective students must be Grade 12 graduates with O.S.S.D (Ontario Diploma and/or Transcript), or equivalent, or have Mature Student status (19 years of age or over/18 years of age in Ontario and subject to the discretion of the College Director. Mature Students and those who cannot supply proof of Grade 12 graduation will be required to complete an Entrance test.
- Diploma’s from other provinces or states must be assessed by an Academic Advisor prior to registration
- Valid Photo Identification
- Driver’s License, Passport, Permanent Residence Card
- Registration Fee (Payable by cash, Interac, Visa, Master Card, or certified cheque)
Those who cannot supply proof of Grade 12 graduation will be required to complete a pre-entry examination.