The Automotive Parts and Warehousing Specialist program at the Surrey Automotive Training Centre provides comprehensive auto part training, including how to handle inventory supply and distribution while maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction. The program is focused on hands-on training, ensuring that graduates are ready to step directly into the workforce.
ATC Surrey’s Automotive Parts & Warehousing Specialist program covers:
- Introduction to the Automotive Industry and Employment Skills
- Introduction to Automotive Parts Management
- Product knowledge: Automotive Systems
- Parts Management Procedures
- Communicating With Your Customers
- Marketing and Selling in the Parts Department
- Parts Pricing and Service Charges
- Computerized Parts Management
- The Manager’s Position
Request your free automotive career information package today to take advantage of exciting career opportunities in auto parts.