ATC’s Auto Detailing program lets students earn an industry recognized certificate with hands-on, practical training in an actual repair shop. This approach ensures that graduates have the confidence needed to step right into the workforce. The Auto Detailing program covers the essentials of preparing a car for the showroom floor and develops skills in exterior and interior maintenance for used automobiles.
Key elements of ATC’s Auto Detailing program include:
- An Introduction to Professional Automotive Detailing (P.A.D.)
- Exterior Preparation and Interior Reconditioning
- Used Vehicle Exterior Reconditioning
- Vehicle Paint Surface Repair And Reconditioning
- Workplace Introduction And Major Shop Projects
Request your free automotive career information package today to take advantage of exiting career opportunities in auto detailing.