[Infographic] Car Care 101: Checking Fluids
If you want your car to run well, it’s important to keep up with maintenance, including changing your car’s various fluids in a timely fashion. Leaving fluids in a car too long can lead to
5 January 2017
Bhandari Dhaval Auto Mechanic
1. When did you graduate from ATC?
I’ve graduated from ATC .
2. Why did you choose ATC?
For its short and hands-on training.
3. What are the people like at ATC?
Everyone was really friendly.
4. What kind of person should go to ATC?
People that are able to learn fast.
5. How do you feel your training at ATC has given you an edge?
The hands-on experience gave me an edge.
6. What are some of the benefits of attending ATC?
A fast paced learning, and friendly environment.
7. Why would you recommend ATC ?
I had a great experience and the course was well suited to my needs, as I am more of an hands-on learner.
8. What is the overall felling about your experience at ATC?
The teachers are very patient and they will help you if you face challenges.