ATC’s Fixed Operations Specialist program is actually three programs in one. With an emphasis on hands-on training, students will receive a wide angle view of dealer/store operations and management procedures within a dealership, a repair facility, a body shop and a retail parts store. ATC’s Fixed Operations Specialist program was approved as a vocational program under the Private Career Colleges Act, 2005.
The Fixed Operations Specialist program includes:
- Introduction to the Automotive Industry and Employment Skills
- Service Facility and the Service Consultant
- Communications: Customer Relations
- Internal Communication, Relations and Supervision
- Communication: Customer Delivery and Follow Up
- Introduction to Automotive Parts Management
- And more
Request your free automotive career information package today to take advantage of exiting career opportunities as a fixed operations specialist.