The Auto Service Operations Specialist program at the Surrey Automotive Training Centre, which was approved as a vocational program under the Private Career Colleges Act, 2005, is actually three programs in one. With an emphasis on hands-on training, students will receive a wide angle view of dealer/store operations and management procedures within a dealership, a repair facility, a body shop and a retail parts store.
ATC Surrey’s Auto Service Operations Specialist program includes:
- Introduction to the Automotive Industry and Employment Skills
- Service Facility and the Service Consultant
- Communications: Customer Relations
- Internal Communication, Relations and Supervision
- Communication: Customer Delivery and Follow Up
- Introduction to Automotive Parts Management
- Auto Collision Estimating
- And more
Request your free automotive career information package today to take advantage of exciting career opportunities as an auto service specialist.