The Automotive Service Technician program at the Surrey Automotive Training Centre trains students for long-lasting auto mechanic careers. The program provides a mix of organized learning experiences and actual auto repair shop training, equipping students with the necessary knowledge and experience to diagnose and repair real automotive problems.
The Automotive Service Technician program prepares students to engage in the servicing and maintenance of all types and makes of cars. ATC instructors have relevant field experience and provide a practical and knowledgeable source of education to our students.
ATC Surrey’s Automotive Service Technician program covers:
- Introduction to the Automotive Industry and Shop Safety
- Preventive Maintenance
- Service Wheels, Tires, Hubs and Bearings
- Operation and Servicing of Hydraulic Brake Systems
- Operation & Service Suspension Systems
- Operation & Service Steering Systems
- Wheel Alignment
- Welding Fundamentals
- Service the Drive Lines and Drive Axles
- Electrical Fundamentals
- And more
Request your free automotive career information package today to take advantage of exciting career opportunities as an auto service specialist.