ATC’s Auto Detailing program lets students earn an industry recognized certificate with hands-on, practical training in an actual repair shop. This approach ensures that graduates have the confidence needed to step right into the workforce. The Auto Detailing program covers the essentials of preparing a car for the showroom floor and develops skills in exterior and interior maintenance for used automobiles.
Key elements of ATC’s Auto Detailing program include:
- An Introduction to Professional Automotive Detailing (P.A.D.)
- Exterior Preparation and Interior Reconditioning
- Used Vehicle Exterior Reconditioning
- Vehicle Paint Surface Repair And Reconditioning
- Workplace Introduction And Major Shop Projects
Request your free automotive career information package today to take advantage of exiting career opportunities in auto detailing.
The Automotive Service Technician program prepares students to engage in the servicing and maintenance of all types and makes of cars. ATC instructors have relevant field experience and provide a practical and knowledgeable source of education to our students.
ATC Surrey’s Automotive Service Technician program covers:
- Introduction to the Automotive Industry and Shop Safety
- Preventive Maintenance
- Service Wheels, Tires, Hubs and Bearings
- Operation and Servicing of Hydraulic Brake Systems
- Operation & Service Suspension Systems
- Operation & Service Steering Systems
- Wheel Alignment
- Welding Fundamentals
- Service the Drive Lines and Drive Axles
- Electrical Fundamentals
- + more
The Auto Service Advisor program at the Cambridge Automotive Training Centre trains students for careers in automotive customer service. In an increasingly competitive environment, providing superior customer service is the name of the game. Qualified Automotive Service Advisors are therefore highly in demand. Don’t miss out on great auto service career opportunities.
ATC Cambridge’s Auto Service Advisor program covers:
- Procedures and methods used to manage a repair or maintenance service from start to finish
- Communication techniques for effective customer service
- Technical expertise and vocabulary to relay information to automotive service technicians
- Management techniques to streamline processes and ensure customer satisfaction
- And more
Request your free automotive career information package today to take advantage of exciting career opportunities in auto service.
Automotive Service Advisor Salary
Once you become an Automotive Service Advisor, you can expect your salary to increase with experience. Additionally, you can expect to earn more on a bonus and commission structure. On average, the annual salary of an Automotive Service Advisor ranges between $35,000 and $66,000, plus benefits and performance bonuses. This means that you will have the peace of mind that comes from knowing you will earn a good base salary, plus the satisfaction of knowing you can earn more once you become a top performer!
Government statistics show that a lot of retirement is expected in both, the Sales & Service and Business, Finance and Administration sectors over the next five years. And of course, these jobs will need to be filled by new employees. Canada is expected to generate one million new jobs over the next five years, 75% of those jobs being within the automotive service sector. Therefore, there’s no better time to begin your automotive service advisor training.
Learn more about Salary Automotive Service and related opportunities by following the links below:
Interested in automotive service advisor training?
Students will learn many aspects of automotive business operations with specific focus on customer service, service writing, vehicle repair, and parts. The program combines theory and practical exercises to provide workplace readiness. Industry specific software is featured in the computer lab sessions.
Key elements of the automotive technology training program
- Dealership Fixed Operations
- Service Consulting
- Repair Order Write Up
- Service Dispatching
- Customer Relations
- Service Marketing
- Maintenance vs. Repair
- Technical Service Bulletins
- Workplace Specific Hazards
- Laws & Legislation
- New Car Warranty
- Extended Warranty
- Aftermarket Warranty
- Parts Warranty
- Warranty Administration
- Warranty Auditing
- Complaint Management
- Telephone Skills
- Automotive Systems
- Parts Inventory Management
- Parts Core Inventory Control
- Parts Consulting
- Parts Invoicing
- Parts Cataloging
- Parts Counter Set Up
- Retail Parts Marketing
- Wholesale Parts Marketing
- Warehouse Layout and Design