Bhandari Dhaval | Automotive Training Centre
November 1, 2017
1. When did you graduate from ATC?
I’ve graduated from ATC in October 2015.
2. Why did you choose ATC?
For its short and hands-on training.
3. What are the people like at ATC?
Everyone was really friendly.
4. What kind of person should go to ATC?
People that are able to learn fast.
5. How do you feel your training at ATC has given you an edge?
The hands-on experience gave me an edge.
6. What are some of the benefits of attending ATC?
A fast paced learning, and friendly environment.
7. Why would you recommend ATC ?
I had a great experience and the course was well suited to my needs, as I am more of an hands-on learner.
8. What is the overall felling about your experience at ATC?
The teachers are very patient and they will help you if you face challenges.