This program is led by knowledgeable instructors with many years of experience in the industry, ensuring that class time provides hands-on, practical training in a real-world repair shop environment. This approach helps develop the confidence and experience needed to break into the industry, diagnosing and repairing many different makes of automobiles. ATC’s Automotive Technology program was approved as a vocational program under the Private Career Colleges Act, 2005.
Key elements of ATC’s Automotive Technology training program include:
- Introduction to the Automotive Industry and Shop Safety
- Preventive Maintenance
- Service Wheels, Tires, Hubs and Bearings
- Operation & Service Hydraulic Brake Systems
- Operation and Servicing of Hydraulic Brake Systems
- Operation & Service Suspension Systems
- Operation & Service Steering Systems
- And much more
Request your free automotive career information package today to take advantage of exiting career opportunities in automotive technology.