The ATC Auto Parts program provides comprehensive training on how to handle parts, inventory supply and distribution while maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction. ATC’s Auto Parts (Comp. Train) program was approved as a vocational program under the Private Career Colleges Act, 2005.
Instruction, which is delivered by the auto industry experts within our auto parts program and focused on hands-on training, covers the following:
- Introduction to the Automotive Industry and Employment Skills
- Introduction to Automotive Parts Management
- Product knowledge: Automotive Systems
- Parts Management Procedures
- Communicating With Your Customers
- Marketing and Selling in the Parts Department
- Parts Pricing and Service Charges
- Computerized Parts Management
- The Manager’s Position
Request your free automotive career information package today to take advantage of exiting career opportunities in auto parts.