The Auto Service Advisor program at the Surrey Automotive Training Centre trains students for careers in automotive customer service. In an increasingly competitive environment, providing superior customer service is the name of the game. Qualified Automotive Service Advisors are therefore highly in demand. Don’t miss out on great auto service career opportunities.
ATC Surrey’s Auto Service Advisor program covers:
- Introduction to the Automotive Industry and Shop Safety
- Preventive Maintenance
- Service Wheels, Tires, Hubs and Bearings
- Operation and Servicing of Hydraulic Brake Systems
- Operation & Service Suspension Systems
- Operation & Service Steering Systems
- Wheel Alignment
- Welding Fundamentals
- Service the Drive Lines and Drive Axles
- Electrical Fundamentals
- And more
Request your free automotive career information package today to take advantage of exciting career opportunities in auto service.