Aston Martin Has Created the Ultimate Custom Vanquish Series
June 10, 2015
Aston Martin’s personalization service – Q by Aston Martin – was recently commissioned by a German businessman and car collector named Markus Storck to build the limited edition “One of Seven” series. Storck ordered seven custom Vanquishes for himself and his other sports car aficionado friends.
The first car of the series was delivered to Storck at the automaker’s headquarters in Gaydon, UK by Dr. Matthew Bennett, General Manager of VIP sales and Q by Aston Martin.
“I’m absolutely thrilled to see my vision for a series of bespoke Aston Martin Vanquish come to life like this,” said Storck. “The attention to detail, service and dedication I have seen from the Q team has been exceptional – and the result is outstanding.”
If you’re a student who’s hoping to make their way into the auto industry, these seven Vanquishes are truly something to feast your eyes on. Read on to learn more about the custom work put into these models, and see what other models Q by Aston Martin has produced.
“One of Seven” Vanquish Series: Mastery of Custom Auto Design
The Aston Martin Vanquish is pretty breathtaking on its own, but the handiwork used to create this limited edition series is enough to flat-out impress anyone pursuing an auto career. Among their features are:
- A multi-layered carbon fiber body interwoven to a perfectly smooth finish
- A Jet Black paint finish with areas of exposed carbon
- Diamond-quilted leather seats
- Machined carbon Aston Martin wings badges
- ‘One of Seven’ logos perforated into the head rests
Of the custom Vanquishes, which also feature other gloss black styling additions to their interiors, Matthew Bennett said: “The process of creating these sports cars has been typical of what Q by Aston Martin can deliver.”
An interesting fact for students wanting to enroll in an automotive course is that to achieve their desired results when creating the carbon fiber body, Aston Martin had to develop an entirely new manufacturing process. Talk about custom!
Take a look at a sneak peek of the “One of Seven” series here:
Other Dazzling Automotive Examples from “Q” by Aston Martin
Although the “One of Seven” series is arguably one of the sleekest designs to come out of the automaker’s “Q” division, it isn’t their first foray into custom work. If you’re an aspiring automotive technician who loves Aston Martin, you might want to check these out:
- Six limited-edition Aston Martin Works 60th Anniversary Vanquish were produced this year, each one different from the rest. They boast plenty of unique colors and styling details, but what’s unique about them is the custom rotary control dials in the dashboards that are each crafted from old pistons taken from legendary models made by Aston Martin over the past six decades.
- The visually striking 2014 Pebble Beach Vanquish Coupe is finished in Arbor Orange (a Q branch exclusive color) and features custom carbon fiber work on the front lip, rear diffuser and side skirts to give the car a holographic look. The interior features Obsidian Black leather details with Arbor Orange stitching
What Aston Martin model do you hope to see in your auto garage after graduating from mechanic school?
Archives by Month:
- April 2017 (15)
- March 2017 (26)
- February 2017 (21)
- January 2017 (24)
- December 2016 (25)
- November 2016 (25)
- October 2016 (20)
- September 2016 (24)
- August 2016 (24)
- July 2016 (21)
- June 2016 (23)
- May 2016 (24)
Archives by Subject:
ATC News (895)
Auto Mechanic Graduate (4)
BC Auto Industry News (72)
Canadian Auto Industry News (64)
Dispatching and Transportation Operations Graduate (5)
Look Who Dropped In Today… (9)
Montreal Programs (11)
Online Program (2)
Student Services (2)
Student Testimonials (27)
Surrey Programs (63)
Toronto Programs (11)